Tuesday 29 April 2014

My first weekly VLOG!

Hi everyone! I have been wanting to start youtube and vlogging for about 5 years now but I am always too nervous but I have taken the plunge and decided to try and do weekly vlogs so I can kind of document mine and Lillys life.

This one may be a little bit boring but im still trying to feel comfortable infornt of the camera and basically talking out loud to myself! I would really appreciate it If you could subscribe to my channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Lillyandme12 and im hoping to do more beauty, mummy videos once I build up some confidence haha!

Sorry about the choppy editing and random clips but it is my first vlog and I don't know how to edit so im still learning :)


1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I love finding new vlogs to watch especially bloggers i know. I will watch this later in bed :) Have subscribed x

    ReplyDelete