Sunday 4 May 2014

Sunday Style - Lilly's OOTD




 



Hi everyone! I hope everyone is having a lovely bank holiday weekend and enjoying the bit of sunshine we seem to finally be having. Yesterday was sunny and a little warmer than it has been and it was perfect to start bringing out some of Lilly's spring/summer outfits.

I have started to make youtube videos and I wanted to film a OOTD of Lilly, but let me tell you it isn't as easy as it looks with a toddler! Lilly wouldn't keep still for very long and when she is out and has the freedom to run free in the park, trying to get a outfit of the day video was difficult to say the least!

I managed to edit it to look ok but im still getting used to my camera and with the sun shining brightly and two dogs to try and handle I think I was trying to do some blur out then focus kinda thing and ended up with it mainly being blury but hey Im learning :)

Lilly's outfit is mainly from Next as it seems to be my favourite place to buy Lilly's clothes from. Her top is a blue with white polka dots on and a cute little pocket with flowers coming out of it, with a button up back. The leggings are from next a couple of months ago but I did buy These dusty pink jeans to go with this outfit (which Lilly decided to get mud on when she was playing In the garden) The white frilly socks are also from next and her floral shoes are from George at asda. Her headband is from What's In Lilly's Closet

2 comments:

  1. Aw how cute I love the top! Next is great for toddler clothes! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! :)
    Vlogging/making videos is much harder than it looks! :/ xx

    ReplyDelete