Tuesday 6 May 2014

What I Ate

Hello! Todays what I ate isn't from today but a post from last week I wrote but forgot to publish so I thought I would post it today. I had a naughty weekend and had a Chinese and we went out for dinner yesterday. I seem to be good in the week but the weekends seem to be my binge days and I know that's whats stopping me loosing weight so I really need to get on that!
 
Breakfast:
For breakfast lately I have been loving greek yogurt with granola and some sort of berries. In my last what I ate Wednesday I said I didn't really like berries but im trying to change my taste buds and after having this for breakfast every day I now really look forward to it and im really enjoying breakfast. I also love flaxseed which I try and sprinkle on everything.


Lunch
Lunch was something I found through a youtuber when I was looking for weight watchers recipes. Its called Quorn tikka. If you love a little bit of tikka you will love this! I usually put this in a bagel but I only had weight watchers wraps and I added some rocket mix salad and a small amount of light mayo. Yummy!

 Dinner
My favourite way to eat chicken is with Paprika, a little bit of garlic and a sprinkle of pepper. I added a side salad with some tomatoes and cucumber. Tomatoes and cucumber are something else I never used to like but I have just proved to myself if I continue to try things I will like them and try to wean myself off eating those naughty things!
 
 
I hope you enjoyed todays post. I have also been making youtube videos and I may start doing some what I ate videos. I would love for you to check out my channel and let me know if there are any videos you would like to see :)
 

2 comments:

  1. love the pictures and the food! love it! lots of love, www.rachelkromdijk.nl x

    ReplyDelete